Monday, December 24, 2012

Hey guys!!

I hope you are all having a great Christmas Eve! I am so excited to open all my presents tomorrow. Do ya'll have any idea what your getting? And what are ya'lls plans for tomorrow? I'm contemplating a Gossip Girl marathon... too early? I'm experiencing severe Chuck and Blair withdrawal :( I'll probably also read most of the day, right now I'm reading Anne Rice's Claiming of Sleeping Beauty trilogy. Have any of guys read it... what do ya'll think? Leave comments and we'll be sure to get them and make sure you check out Tinsley's video for amazing outfit ideas. Well off to a wine night with my bff love you guys and until next time! 

As always I will leave you all with a quote:
 "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

-xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment